Put increased visibility and safety at your fingertips with the DownAlert PSD. DownAlert PSD's patent-pending design provides watersport participants with a highly visible alert signal when they're in the water to alert other boats to avoid the area. The DownAlert PSD is lightweight, compact, and won't interfere with any watersports activities.
How to Use:
- Wear your DownAlert PSD on your non-dominant arm.
- The 2 black elastic straps should be positioned on the topside of the arm with the pocket on the underside of your arm. Be sure to let the pull-cord hang out of the pocket.
- To deploy the signal, simply Pull the pull-cord, Slide your hand into the pocket, and hold your arm up in the air to Alert those around you.
- When you're back to safety, Tuck the signal back into the pouch and play on!
- Made of lightweight nylon/polyester fabric for comfort and quick drying.
- Available in four sizes: Adult L/XL, Adult S/M, Youth, Child.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Hand wash with mild soap & hang dry.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Elastic band may contain latex.